Monday, November 19, 2012

C.R. Moss and R.M. Sotera with Wild West Hauntings!





A look at character, Rachel Star, from ‘Wild West Hauntings’
Hi all! Rachel Star here. I’m a city girl from the NY/NJ area who just finished her graduate work in psychology. People have likened my look to those of Mila Kunis. :) It’s almost Christmas time, and I took a trip to the Double D ranch to visit my sister and help out with a wedding. For a good while before the trip, I really thought I’d be able to kick back and relax. But that wasn’t the case. Plagued by erotic dreams, a ghost who loves me and a poltergeist, my life became a bit chaotic, and I started to think I was losing my mind. Thank heavens for a good support system, and the fact that I wasn’t the only one experiencing the hauntings.
Yes, I mentioned a ghost who loves me. Do I love him? Well, I don’t want to give the story away, but I will say love doesn’t come easy for me. For several years I’d had my nose buried in books and relationships weren’t high on my priority list. I fell out of practice with matters of the heart.
Where’s the Double D? Well, it’s located several miles outside the city limits of Las Vegas. The rugged, untamed beauty of the high desert is quite different than the pavement and skyscraper cities I’m used to. Though I do like the tranquility of the ranch, I’m looking forward to a trip down to a resort spa on the strip for a massage, manicure and pedicure! Boy do I need it!
Want to know why I need the pampering? Give Wild West Hauntings a read. ;)

An Editor’s Pick ~ Wild West Hauntings is available in all popular reading formats at Evernight Publishing: http://www.evernightpublishing.com/wild-west-hauntings-by-c-r-moss-and-r-m-sotera/

Blurb for Wild West HauntingsIn life and the afterlife, on the Double D Ranch one belief holds true—the power of love changes lives.
With cowboys, ghosts, modern day women, hot dreams, pre-wedding relations and a bit of sexy time travel, life promises to be one wild time on the ranch again.
Rachel Star has met the man of her dreams … literally. Too bad he’s a ghost. When true love crosses boundaries from dreams to reality and across time, the Double D ranch is the place it happens. It takes the love of a man from the past, Dalton Dougan, to bring love full circle in the present for Rachel.
Bristol Ashcombe, soon to be Dougan, is ready to have her baby … and so is a poltergeist. Can the love of a woman for her man and child sustain her during the most horrible of terrors? Can the love between family and friends really dispel the evil haunting them?
~~ Be Warned: sex toys ~~
~~ An Erotic Paranormal Contemporary Western ~~

An excerpt from Wild West Hauntings
Rachel snuggled deep within the confines of the down comforter, relaxed and content for the first time in months. Relieved to no longer have to cram for exams, write research papers or defend her thesis, she sighed, then closed her eyes. The travel time from Newark to Las Vegas, Nevada had been longer than expected due to storms, winding her nerves tighter than they already were. It was nice to finally settle down, stop moving and cease thinking. Within a few minutes, she drifted into a familiar dream world.
Subtle fragrances of leather and sandalwood filled the air. His memorable scent encompassed her. An eternity without him, or what seemed to be that long, ended as her dream lover drew near. A serene smile played at the corners of her lips. Dalton, it’s been awhile, she purred in her mind.
Behind her, the bed and covers shifted. He settled his body against her. Restless throbs of desire pulsed through her as she molded against him, wanting to be as close to him as possible. He nibbled on her earlobe and snaked his strong arms around her. Warm breath wisped over the side of her face.
“My star. My lovely wife. How good it is to have you in my arms.” Lips brushed her jaw just below her ear, sending tingles down her side and arm.
A quick burst of panic shot through her. This seems to be more than a lucid dream. Rachel reached behind her, with a cautious sweep of her arm and hand, hoping to find empty space.
She didn’t.

Bio: An eccentric and eclectic writer, C.R. Moss pens stories for the mainstream and erotic romance markets, giving readers Worlds of Possibilities when it comes to love. So what does she write? She writes stories from the light and sweet to the dark and deadly with varying degrees of sexual heat.

Find C.R. Moss here ~
* Website: http://www.crmoss.net/ 
* Blog: http://crmoss.blogspot.com/

Find R.M. Sotera here ~
Website: www.rmsotera.com
Siren Bookstrand Author Page: http://www.bookstrand.com/r-m-sotera
Vice President - Las Vegas Romance Writers: http://lasvegasrwa.org/
~~Welcome to the Wild West ~~Double D Ranch Tales Blogspot: http://doubledranchtales.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment